Recipe: Crack Slaw
Thank you Sarah Winfrey for this amazing recipe!
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 14 ounces coleslaw mix (if you don't want the carrots use the angel hair cole slaw or just shred up a head of cabbage)
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sriracha sauce (this will be pretty mild so add to taste or you can use pepper flakes to taste)
- 1 (1 g) Splenda quick pack
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger paste (you could also use 1/2 teaspoon fresh minced ginger or ground ginger)
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar (any kind really)
- sriracha sauce (to garnish)
Brown ground beef and season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from pan and set aside. Heat up sesame oil and sauté garlic, onions, and slaw in sesame oil until cabbage cooked to desired tenderness. Stir in the soy sauce, Sriracha sauce, Splenda, ginger and vinegar. Add back in hamburger. Mix well and serve! Serve with additional Sriracha sauce on the side for people who want to add spice.